Middle School - "12 Days Before Christmas" Celebration
- Middle School - "12 Days Before Christmas" Celebration
- 1/18/2019, 7:30 AM – 2:24 PM
- Mars Area Middle School
Mars Area Middle School’s FOR (Friends of Rachel) Club is celebrating the “12 Days Before Holiday Break,” Thursday, Dec. 6, through Friday, Dec. 21, with the following theme days:
- Thursday, Dec. 6 — “Snowflake” Day. Students are asked to wear white.
- Friday, Dec. 7 — “Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful” Day. Students may wear flannel.
- Monday, Dec. 10 — “The Stockings were Hung by the Chimney with Care” Day. Students are asked to wear fun socks.
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 — “May your Days be Merry and Bright” Day. Students may wear neon colors.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 – “Candy Cane” Day – Seventh-graders are asked to wear white and eighth-graders may wear red. Students will make a red and white chain as a representation of connecting the two grades as a symbol of unity.
- Thursday, Dec. 13 — “The Other Reindeer Wouldn’t Let Rudolph Play” Day. Students may wear their Rachel’s Challenge/Planet Peace t-shirts. Teachers will discuss the movie “Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer,” focusing on the importance of seeing beyond first impressions.
- Friday, Dec. 14 — “Did You Know Frosty the Snowman was Made of Magic?” Day. Students are asked to wear white, scarves and a smile.
- Monday, Dec. 17 — “Hey, Hey PJs All” Day – Students may wear pajamas or comfy clothes.
- Tuesday, Dec. 18 — “Fa La La La Laaaaaaa???!!!!” Day Students are asked to wear an ugly holiday sweater.
- Wednesday, Dec. 19 — “Buddy, Rudolph, Grinch… Who is your favorite?” Day. Students may dress as their favorite holiday character.
- Thursday, Dec. 20 — “Ho! Ho! Ho!” Day. Students may wear a Santa, elf or other hat.
- Friday, Dec. 21 — “Be a Kindness Elf & Help Santa” Day. Students are asked to wear red and/or green.
For more information, call (724) 625-3145.