High School/Middle School - Spring Sports Baseline Concussion Testing
- High School/Middle School - Spring Sports Baseline Concussion Testing
- Mars Area High School | Mars Area Middle School
Mars Area School District will hold ImPACT Baseline computer-based concussion testing for student-athletes participating in spring sports.
Any student-athletes in Grades 7, 9 and 11 who did not previously receive a baseline test are required to submit to testing as follows:
- Thursday, Feb. 27 — Boys Varsity/JV Lacrosse, 4 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 28 — Girls Varsity/JV Lacrosse, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3 — Coed Varsity Track & Field #1 (during practice)
- Wednesday, March 4 — Coed Varsity Track & Field #2 (during practice);
- Varsity/JV Softball, Varsity/JV/Ninth Grade Baseball, Boys Varsity/JV Volleyball, and Boys Varsity/JV Tennis, 5:15 p.m.
- Thursday, March 5 — Coed Varsity Track & Field #3 (during practice)
- Friday, March 6 — Coed Varsity Track & Field #4 (during practice); Girls Seventh/Eighth Grade Volleyball, 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10 — Coed Seventh/Eighth Grade Track & Field #1 (during practice)
- Wednesday, March 11 — Coed Seventh/Eighth Grade Track & Field #2 (during practice)
- Thursday, March 12 — Seventh/Eighth Grade Softball, 4:30 p.m.
Testing locations vary per sport. Student-athletes are asked to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early. Testing will be administered and supervised by the District’s athletic trainers.
For a complete schedule, visit https://4.files.edl.io/7b0d/02/28/20/221918-55243fbc-4f0d-4c79-a7ae-2f3aa74dac27.pdf.