Middle School - 2020 Spring Sports First Practices (Seventh/Eighth Grade Softball & Track & Field)
- Middle School - 2020 Spring Sports First Practices (Seventh/Eighth Grade Softball & Track & Field)
- 3/9/2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Locations vary.
Mars Area School District’s 2020 Spring Sports Season begins in March. Dates of the first practices/meetings are as follows:
Monday, March 2
- Varsity/JV Boys Tennis — 3 to 5 p.m. @ Mars Area High School Tennis Courts. Contact: Chris Knauff, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsity/JV Boys Lacrosse — 6 to 8 p.m. @ Mars Athletic Complex. Contact: Rob Marcoux, RBMarcoux@gmail.com
- Varsity/JV Girls Lacrosse — 3:15 to 5:15 p.m. @ Multipurpose Field. Contact: Monica Ewansik, email@example.com
- Seventh/Eighth Grade Volleyball — 2:45 to 5 p.m. @ Mars Area Middle School Gym. Contact: Meghan Boland, firstname.lastname@example.org; Dave Mayer, email@example.com
- Varsity/JV Boys Volleyball — 6 to 8 p.m. @ Mars Area High School Gym. Contact: Mike Nypaver, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsity/JV Baseball — 3 to 5 p.m. @ Lakeview Athletic Club. Contact: Jason Thompson, email@example.com
- Varsity/JV Softball — 3 to 4:30 p.m. at Mars Area High School Gym. Contact: Michele Goodworth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Varsity/JV Track & Field — 2:30 to 5 p.m., Mars Area Middle School Gym/Mars Athletic Complex. Contact: Joe Cioc, email@example.com
Monday, March 9
- Seventh/Eighth Grade Softball — 2:40 to 4 p.m. @ Mars Area High School Gym. Contact: Bob Jox, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seventh/Eighth Grade Track & Field — 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. @ Mars Area Middle School Gym/Mars Athletic Complex. Contact: Donna Dallatore, email@example.com
Note: Mars Area School District charges a $100 Athletic Participation Fee per student per sport. The fee must be paid before the starting practice date for students to be eligible to participate. In addition, all students participating in a sport must register at www.FamilyID.com; must undergo one comprehensive physical examination per year; and must submit a signed “Drug Testing Consent Form” in accordance with District Policy 227.1 Random Drug Testing. Questions may be addressed to the Athletic Office at (724) 625-9380.
Practice times may change at the coach’s discretion. For information regarding Spring Sports Starting Practice Dates, visit the “Athletics” page at www.marsk12.org.