Mars Area Middle School Student Council/Government will hold a Student Information Meeting for any seventh and eighth grade students interested in running for an elected position during Homeroom on Monday, Oct. 5, in The Commons.
Students, who are unable to attend the meeting, may stop in Mrs. Winter’s classroom (Room 123) to receive an information packet regarding the following elected positions:
- Eighth Grade Class President
- Eighth Grade Vice President
- Eighth Grade Homeroom Representatives (2 elected positions for each homeroom)
- Seventh Grade Class President
- Seventh Grade Vice President
- Seventh Grade Homeroom Representatives (2 elected positions for each homeroom)
Homeroom Representatives elections will be held by each homeroom teacher between Monday, Oct. 19, and Wednesday, Oct. 21. Students interested in running for a Homeroom Representative position or nominating a candidate may sign up with their homeroom teacher. Each homeroom teacher will hold a nomination and election session to fill the Homeroom Representative positions.
Questions may be directed to: